ALM 0.00% 0.8¢ alma metals limited

And I agree with you Apples on the TA and Fundamentals - I think...

1. 1,996 Posts.
    And I agree with you Apples on the TA and Fundamentals - I think this stock is going somewhere - no ones saying it isn't.
    But I am worried that the buying over the past two days has been overheated. I think the stock is cheap compared to its potential even at 60c. But why buy for 60c if very short term you could probably buy for a lot less - I suspect as little as 40c - If I was really superstitious about that gap and there hadn't been that recent news immediately following the D & D recommendation - perhaps better.
    Though I do think the better than expected results warrant a rise - I think the recommendation added MORE buyers to the market than there would be normally even with the good news and if I was going to buy I would be concerned that maybe things have got a bit hot and heavy prematurely. I would rather wait and see where the price consolidated and then take my position - even if it meant I had to pay MORE or even walk away. I would find it emotionally difficult if I had bought for 60c and then the price retraced to consolidate at 40c or worse and stayed there for a spell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3873920 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1722226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.