VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

I'm buying VOC because, page-3

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I think you will find a couple of things on your list are already in place, specifically point 6 and 7, in fact I am not sure what you mean by 7, termination payments have been in place for as long as I have known Vocus.

Point 1, already well and truly happening, in fact I would argue they have gone too far in certain areas.

Point 2, Great idea when your not one being paid, love to hear where this works elsewhere to the benefit of shareholders and bigger picture - the $$$ are insignificant.

Point 3, Outside the company it might appear that all bets were on a single horse (NZ), I dont think they are, other options are certainly not ruled out, and more likely taking table space now, be it debt or alternative sales.

Point 4 , Disagree, has not been in the job long enough and unlike others in management/board, has invested in the company with their own money. Thats a significant attribute in my books.

Point 8, I would not be looking at Kogan as an example, they are just a MVNO, Vocus has infrastructure that lowers their costs significantly by comparison, its a fact, and right now those costs are not clear because the capability was bought in via Nextgen which is still being integrated (in respect to access to all POI's). Bigger picture stuff, Consumer is not the only horse in the race, and historically Vocus was not a consumer play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.