VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

I'm buying VOC because, page-4

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Here are something i hope Vocus DONT do;

1) Dont focus on being Vengeful
    AFAIK you dislike Bowen because he supported Horth during the attempted coup, he should be judged on the job he is doing now. If there is something he has done wrong as head of the board please speak up. Also keep in mind Mansfield is mostly there to support Bowen, and has played a mentoring mentoring role towards him in the past IIRC. Its a lot of experience and fresh eyes in the pair, and it would be a lot to throw away.
    Nothing is known about why Christine left, so we can only speculate, but it also happened when the takeover offer was still open, she was also going to be on the Audit Committee which we already have strong representation, and more important during a takeover offer.

2) Dont plan for the future based on an expectation of failure.
    It would be a big mistake to take further steps on debt until we know such steps are required, there is a big variation on estimates on what we might get for NZ, it cant be known if further reductions will be required until that margin of error is reduced. They are in a better position to make such calls than we are.
    Consumer might be at a low now, but that doesnt mean its going to stay this way, and it does mean its a bad time to sell it. In the earnings call they meaning the 'focus on 50' NBN deal is getting almost 50% of sales, was about 30% in previous quarter, that suggests ARPU and AMPU could improve and that we have seen the worst.
    There are obviously things that still need to improve, and processes that need to be tweaked that just run like clockwork in a mature company like TPM, but things are being done. The new KPI measure for AMPU is an example that, it shouldnt have needed to be fixed, because it should have been done right in the first place. There is a lack of maturity in processes, no need to panic, just fix them...
    Last edited by bug1: 01/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.