VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

I'm buying VOC because, page-504

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615

I think previously mobile wasn't a priority because its low margins, very competitive, so the thinking was its better to prioritise other areas. There is a logic to that, maybe the change was due to leadship changes, or maybe it would have happened anyway as management got more confident with other consumer areas got polished, relaunch, margins improving etc.

In any case, i think we should try and have a respectable mobile share for our size, Amaysim has 1m subs and they are just a MVNO, but maybe we wouldn't get as good a wholesale deal with Optus as we are a bigger competitor to them, even so, Amaysim area good example of efficient operations that we should be able to achieve also.

It will be interesting to see what they can do with commander, i hope it gets the polish and relaunch dodo/iprimus did.

Im a bit sceptical about our ability to turn SMB around, the other Telcos are seeing declines as well, i wonder if its structural. But even if we just slow down the decline it could be worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.