MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

you'd be the only damn fool who was buying. MRC in reverse gear...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    you'd be the only damn fool who was buying. MRC in reverse gear again thanks to no news forever about the South African projects.

Does MRC plan to make money from BEE groups, or is it ever gonna get going on the real thing? and why don't they keep punters informed of what's happening?

all we ever hear about is bloody BEE groups, exploration permits, BFS crap, EIS crap........ when are MRC gonna apply for a bloody MINING RIGHT for Xolobeni???? all the rest is crap!

as for their oil and diamond stuff it's just a joke. If it wasn't for ALD this stock would be at 7c. And if you think that's anything to congratulate the Caruso's about, think again. They got rid of a whole pile of FMG just before it shot up $5....

I can't wait wait to get out of this shite stock... and anything to do with the Caruso's again. They said two years ago that they were confident of getting the mining right a year ago. My guess is that they might eventually get somewhere after 2007 - possibly - but you can bet your balls the free options will expire worthless before that.... one useless company in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.