FAR 0.99% 50.0¢ far limited

Im calling 10c by the end of the week

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all,

I am calling 10c by the end of the week and I will provide the following reasons why...
    In no particular order... All are IMHO, DYOR

1. Price of Oil has started to show some more strength, as a result many O%G's big and small are rebounding. For example, Santos (STO) has rebounded to $8.40 from a low of around $6.95. With FAR's greater insulation from the current fluxations, it will move quicker.

2. The potential for a buyout/TO of FAR. Like many others I have also heard this rumour, independently (outside of HC). Pre Xmas? Not sure. Will we can't honestly say if such an event will happen. The potential appears to be there to some degree.

3. FAN1/SNE1 Results. Perhaps the greatest catalyst for change. While we might not get news before xmas, sentiment appears to be that people want to have their positions (well) before the news (obviously

If I am wrong thats fine, but I have provided my rationale, so I am happy with that. I will only say one more thing before this ends up sounding like a Broker Report ... As the price gets more activity, expect greater fluctuations from more traders. They may win the day race, but we will win the month war.

Only 5 weeks till end of January, results not far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 49.5¢ $12.21K 24.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17061 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.