ZIP 13.5% $2.19 zip co limited..

I'm calling it! This is the bottom !!!!!, page-232

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    They were saying the same when @Mariemac sold out, how it was the downrampers who were to blame, the constant negative opinions etc

it also goes both ways when uprampers cannot justify their upramping and have very little to provide others. There has been a lack of proper positive fundamental analysis to justify any bullish thesis for nearly 12 months, even when the bull markets kept exploding to new heights. I’m not sure about others, but this in itself was an alarm for me.

the reality is, besides the odd few who provide no factual basis for their negative opinion and just write laughter, there are others who have provided a plentiful (often repetitive) amount of factual based and substantiated opinions.

I believe the Marie’s example was back at $5-$6, and she even went as far to thank Goodfella58 (her arch rival) for his analysis which turned out to be right.

the whole “so many downrampers here it must be time to buy” charade, hasn’t worked and will not work, but neither does the “I’m buying because it’s so cheap” comments, so generously thrown around. The upramping can be as equally destructive as downramping.

follow where the money goes and you will get it right more times than you will get it wrong.

all in my opinion, dyor
    Last edited by AlphaX: 17/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.260(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.19 $2.00 $56.69M 26.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 133683 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 235682 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.