MSB 8.37% $1.15 mesoblast limited

I'm calling it..., page-24

1. 15 Posts.
    The start of the 20th century saw the rise of pharmaceutical design and development. Before this, scientists solely relied on natural product extracts. New and improved compounds took the world by storm and formed the basis of big phrama that we see today.

It's the start of the 21st century and our understanding of the molecular world grows at an exponential rate. I have colleagues who are able to grow functioning heart cells in a petri dish. They contract real time as would a heart. It's truly amazing.

What does the 21st century have to offer? My guess would be biotech. Fix it on a cellular level, then you don't need drugs anymore. Comparative to 1917, 2017 is the early stages of cellular manipulation. However, at the exponential rate in which we discover new things and share information, I'd expect cellular medicines to advance rapidly. My personal opinion and I could be wrong.

Profiting isn't as simple as you suggest. LT holders may have bought pre-late 2015 when the stock rarely fell below $3.50. To watch the manipulation push stock into the red is gut wrenching. We need to respect that many are in the red and not because they failed to do their research.

I'd be fairly sensitive if I had done my research and logically bought at a good price, only to see it fall below what its worth due to manipulation. I'd be very sensitive if someone came along and started querying my sensitivity and attributing it to 'lack of confidence'.

There has been a rise in the price over the last few months because there has been amazing progress. Here are just a few to justify this since you keep asking:

-FEB: Postive Nine Month RA results for MESOBLAST cell therapy
    -MAR: FDA Grants MESO Fast Track Designation for GVHD
    -MAR: MESO raises US $40 Million
    -MAR: Process Initiated for CHF P3 Interim Analysis
    -APR: FDA Clears Heart Disease Trial at Boston Childrens Hospital (My personal fav)
    -APR: MESO receives A$3.7m from AUs Govt for R&D
    -APR: Successful Interim Analysis in P3 Heart Failure Trial

In short, investers whether LT or ST should know that they are contributing to something bigger. Let's not forget that this company aims to save lives. At the end of the day, money shouldn't be a priority. Know that whether loss or gain, you are contributing to the body of science to help save a life. When the FDA approved trial at Boston Childrens Hospital, I was joyed to know that these children are on track to have a chance at what we all take for granted. Living.

Manipulation of this company is gross because it translates to someone literally gambling on another's life. If this company is making true milestone advancements, then this should reflect in the share price. A 15% drop in 4 hours over no news is manipulation in my opinion. Loss aside, people should be most sensitive about this.

You are correct. Shorters won't be able to suppress good news, so best not give them any ground in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
-0.105(8.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.14 $9.583M 8.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.