MSB 5.12% $1.39 mesoblast limited

Thanks for your usual analysis. It totally ignores the fact that...

1. 30,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858
    Thanks for your usual analysis.

It totally ignores the fact that you and some leading lights in here on the negative side, comprehensively ignore that you're using the wrong paradigm for analysis.

Value investing? That applies to a fully mature company. The sort that Buffett likes, but which is undervalued.

This is not a fully mature company, but it's getting there.

It is a paradigm shifter however, of similar potential as Microsoft with software which revolutionalised computer use and customised it for the user.

In this case stem cells are being customised to solve problems at the highest end of the biological chain. It means avoiding costly and high risk drug therapies.

You simply refuse to understand the colossal dynamics involved and seem very keen on trying to discredit me. Why all the effort?

Buffett freely admits to not understanding Microsoft and that he wouldn't have invested in it.

I suggest all mums & dads familiarise themselves with paradigm shifting technologies like the Micrsoft story because that is the potential here...it's becoming more certain as we progress.

Negative posters become more personal in their attacks. It all goes with the territory.

PS look at the MSB board. We have a CSL member....what does that say? Nothing to the value investor?! got that right!!! lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.