CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

im calling short term bottom, page-43

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Au76
    Your comment "stopping anyone from really knowing what is in the ground goes against the continuous disclosure rules of a listed company."

Now lets get fair dinkym, how many years now, is it six, I am not sure! How many metres have they drilled? Now mate what is the amount of copper at Rocklands? There is a very simple answer, absolutely no one has a clues! So where is your continuous disclosure?

How come SFR have a fair idea of what they have and we don't, pretty simple logic?

How come after finishing the infill drilling for a JORC upgrade the company has not given a timeline for when the upgrade to the JORC will be produced?

WE are supposed to be getting the results of the bulk sampling shortly. Some people think it will be here in the next week and a bit. Is that real or is it just bull?

Understand CDU paid a lot of money for the JORC and what did we get. We got enough information for shorters to rip off the shareholders for possibly hundreds of millions of dollars. Now that is not what I would call a good deal.
    We collate information and give it to a consultant. Now either the information we collated was faulty or the consultant was faulty. Take note the company has never complained about the level of service from the consultant. What does that give you? Not one single word of explanation.

JP Morgan once said the difference between success and failure is research, research, research. On CDU after all these years we don't have a clue of what is in the ground. WE have a MD who is big on body language and low on formal education. The university of hard nocks will take you so far but in this day and age if you do not follow modern management practice you can come undone.

My personal belief is Rocklands is incredibly rich from reading the bore logs but there comes a time when management need to define what we are sitting on.

Using the mushroom treatment on shareholders is not the way to go! We still do not have one recent deep hole into the locations on those coloured pictures the company keeps showing us. Why did they drill Wilgar at two metre centres? Lets get this straight thats nine holes in an area the size of a small bedroom, and not one single deep hole below the bedrock, what is going on.

I come from a professional background and the more I see the more it's looking like ammeter week. Every week the share price just gets lower and lower. Not a good look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.