DYL 0.00% $1.46 deep yellow limited

Jim ... you are NOT correctThe announcement says this:DYL has...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Jim ... you are NOT correct

The announcement says this:

DYL has "commenced through its wholly owned Namibian subsidiary, Reptile Uranium Namibia (Pty) Ltd (RUN), the following:

•Environmental Impact Assessment & Management Plan
    •Physical access to the EPL and JORC resource for evaluation of the historic exploration data.
    •Determine what is auditable and what additional drilling is required to achieve this.
    •Exploration crew and RC drill rigs in the area will undertake this work once environmental clearance has been granted.

This ENTIRE process is estimated to take twelve to eighteen months."

I find this last comment amazingly bullish!! They get granted a new tenement that according to the records has advanced resource definition: “The new EPL area, known as Aussinanis was prospected and drilled by French company Elf-Aquitaine to feasibility stage”
    They acknowledge that they only need a minimum of 12 months to get this to F/S stage … remember this is just for a NEW EPL … How good is that!!!

Interim results & announcments will be coming through regularly, during that time, NOT in 12-18 mnths time. They will be in the order of:

•Environmental Impact Assessment & Management Plan completed & submitted to the Ministry of Mines and Energy
    •Evaluation of the historic exploration data completed & announcement of NON-JORC resource
    •Commencement of additional drilling needed to upgrade resource to JORC
    •Drilling results announced
    •Announcement of JORC compliant resource

If that takes 12 – 18 months, shareholders are laughing!!! ….. all this on just the new additional EPL granted last month!!

By the way I notice that the Namibian Ministry of Mines and Energy rates Aussinanis as a significant deposit! … Very interesting!!

By my calcs it is low grade, but extensive & VERY shallow, so it will be economical to mine.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.415B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.48 $1.44 $40.72M 27.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6495 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 228546 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.