LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

i'm crying..., page-75

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Crazy, insane agenda. If Lynas were so stupid to pick up this idea and not deliver a TOL within the suspension period (which cannot be indefinite based on "we'll trade again when the news is good") the stock would reopen at about 20c.

Thank whoever that stock forum agitators don't ever get seats on the Boards of listed companies and only ever manage to gather a handful of anonymous sycophants in cyberspace.

Lynas is getting trashed along with the rest of the market, particularly the RE market, and won't show returns until a clear path to positive cash flow is apparent to the market.

If you read back thru so many posts here there are so many reasons why Lynas will deliver and if there is any honesty here we will be buying not bagging our stock.

Have to admit my faith & patience has been sorely tested but I bought another 100K last week and am prepared to do the same again.

Totally over these wanna be, coulda be, bleating posters. Piss off and buy some CBA, LYC is for punters prepared to do the hard yards and plenty like Nursery have done them so hang together and lets see this thing thru.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.