XJO 0.28% 8,098.3 s&p/asx 200

im declaring tonight crash night, page-130

1. 17,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    there is often perfection in the cycles...in this case low to low. Martin Armstrong discovered that on average there is 8.6 years between major market lows. His work is widely recognized nowadays. For instance the great bull of 82-2000 was 2 Armstrongs cycles of 17.2 years. but armstrong later discovered something very strange about his own discovery...it is exactly 3141 days long or pi X 1000days. very strange that the formula for the circumference of a circle is neatly contained within his cycle. the formula for a circle can also be expressed as 2 x pi x r. R in this case is 500days so it is now a number I look out for.

however in this case i should clarify that the march 07 correction was a double bottom. The lowest open and close was 499 days ago today but the ultimate low was intraday 9 days later. Interestly there was a very deep low exactly 2000 days (4 x 500) before the ultimate low date on 20/1/2001. perhaps i should be looking ahead another 9 days yet but I will watch today and tomorrow with interest anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.