AVR 4.44% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

I'm done.!!!!, page-27

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    That is a fair comment mate, 100% doing his best for sure, my grief is he does not deliver.

I would also maintain that, arguably, the BOD had a large play in that near bankruptcy, all went pear shape after CodeRed with the cash flow positive and no more CRs spiel, if the business strategy going forward was based all around that then that is where it may have fallen down. that was a huge fail, though they did manage to reinvent the Company for a time afterwards, which is a huge
    saving grace and everyone of us grateful for that event.

From that initial bounce the momentum has been very ordinary since then, especially given the amount of funds spent and the progress of the IP.

Brakes should have come off with the ceasing of funding for the Vaccine. too much blame put on the old Company, for which there seems no recognition if not for the Vaccine division, the FDA approval of CardioCel and the medical division sell off there would have been no Company, that should be quite factual. That initial euphoria when the sp went to $170 plus has never ever been seen again.

Cause not helped by raising the expectations of RIs, on the pie in the sky internal valuations, suitors hovering in the wings, NASDAQ potential and ect.
    Ideally having said ‘these are our targets/goals’ that the BOD are aiming for, they instead raised expectations and a rod for their back by non-delivery.

Mettle of the Company will be sorely tested until that take over offer bid put on the table.

Cheers mate, hope your faith is rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
-0.650(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.00 $14.40 $13.11 $401.7K 28.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2157 $13.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.