AVR 4.44% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

I'm done.!!!!, page-28

1. 8,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    I can agree with a lot of what you've said over time, @iceman.11 We can't change what's been said in the past except to move on.
    We're all learning the hard way here and have to grin and bear it I guess.
    A part of me thinks the Nasdaq listing is taking its time due to negotiation, maybe(wishful thinking), with a major and I strongly believe once we get approval to start this pivotal trial which is expected soonish, we should begin some share price gains. I don't believe the listing will do us any favours apart from a source of funding and dilution. I mean, why list in two countries? It doesn't make sense to me. They say we don't get valued here so why stay listed here? We have so many factors working against us such as the time things take and capital needed just to get by with the setup they've made and we can't do what we're doing without it. We need the manufacturing.
    The expenses won't change one bit. I said years ago they'll continue to rise as time goes by. But, we need it to go this way to be attractive to a JV or a full takeover. Not to mention to do the trials.
    The sooner they sell us the better as time is killing us. But, we have to wait and see how things go with the trial approval and if nothing happens then we'll have to wait until trial completion which I expect to be the same as what has happened already, then we should be valued more to a suitor/s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
-0.650(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.00 $14.40 $13.11 $401.7K 28.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2157 $13.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.