AVR 1.08% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

I'm done.!!!!, page-36

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I initially really liked Wayne. Making comments like this is a massive red flag IMO. Either don't mention it, or develop discussions into something formal and release via the appropriate channels. (It removed my reply - but to the comments stating Wayne got verbal offers from Edwards)

AVR spends so much time marketing themselves (countless website changes, whilst gradually each iteration getting worse, somehow....), lots of video interviews, talk of NPV and valuations.

Just do your job. Reduce costs, communicate effectively how the company is going to get from where it is now, to producing cashflow. Release data when it is important, not when the next round of funding is needed.

The market cap is now under 300m and we're going to need a few hundred million as a minimum to get to the finish line (maybe?) perhaps taking a "low" TO offer from a competitor in a scrip deal would be the best chance for Shareholders to see some type of return from the IP that we've funded. At least there would be a much higher chance they will actually do something with it within a reasonable time frame, and they will have the ability to actually sell the product if we get the long awaited approval.
    Last edited by htae39: 07/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.140(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.20 $13.50 $13.14 $559.5K 42.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1180 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.