AVR 0.00% $12.19 anteris technologies ltd

Maybe so, I mean I would laugh at it too but, when you factor in...

1. 8,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Maybe so, I mean I would laugh at it too but, when you factor in dilution and whatever a listing looks like in the US you have to face the reality imo.
    With our current issue, 21.4m shares at $40 that'll be around 850m or 185% more than now
    I haven't seen someone offer that sort of premium though I do expect us to be worth more than what we are now. I do expect the value to increase on the FDA approval for the trial, the trial start and progress leading into trial finish and trial results then successful results and FDA approval to sell duravr in the US.
    By then, what's the dilution look like just for us here without even the dilution for US investors and us upon a listing.
    This is one reason why I believe we should delist here and move our stick entirely to the US.
    Doesn't appear that'll happen
    There's been no talk about how the float will look like amongst us or from the company in regards to this forgetting about dilution. We won't get feedback from the company about this specifically but I would like to hear from them how a listing will look like.
    Another raise plus the options in the money brings us closer to 25m shares as it is and 17% dilution to the market cap.
    Just off the top of my head rough numbers so, just putting it out there.
    Preferably a takeover happens before a listing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.