I'm Getting the Covid-19 jab

1. 10,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2026
    Me and my entire family will be getting the Covid-19 vaccine under certain circumstances.

1: The timeline for a new drug to be approved is as below.
    It takes over $2.6 billion for a manufacturer to get a new drug from the laboratory onto the pharmacy shelf, according to the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development. The full research, development and approval process can last from 12 to 15 years.
    FDA Drug Approval Process - Drugs.com
    www.drugs.com/fda-approval-process.html

Why does it take so long to approve a new drug ?, that is because it takes around 10 years for any cell changes to occur that would result in serious illness or a serious medical condition to occur, many of these conditions ending a persons life much sooner, and also for many a painful way to die.

2: If there are not millions if not billions of people developing serious medical conditions and birth rates have not been affected.

We will all jab up like we have with every other fully developed drug that has gone through the timeline to identify any cell changes as a result of such a new drug.

If people want to risk there body and there legacy, like there children, on a drug that cant be proven safe until the 12 to 15 year timeline has passed for the identification of any cell changes, then go for it.
    Some time has passed in the development process, so we should know for sure in about 8 years, some believe much sooner.
    Good luck with your choices.
    Yep that right, we all have that freedom of the right to choose.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.