EGG 0.41% $1.24 enero group limited

looking at my portfolio today and had to laugh.Cant remember...

1. 687 Posts.
    looking at my portfolio today and had to laugh.Cant remember exactly what price i bought photon for i know it was over a dollar.cant even remember photons ASX code.But do remember when they went into trading halt at SP above a dollar and when they came out of halt was trading at less than 20 cents.Thank you Jeremy Phillips wherever you are.

anyway after the code change I'm showing a profit on my portfolio on this one considering my buy in price was zero.
    A profit of nine dolars and ninety five cents.Funny i remember putting over 500 dollars on this stock when i originally bought.Glad it was only that much.I'd hate to think how someone with a considerable amount of money in photon would feel if they still holding.

Cant say I've got EGG on my face coz i did learn a valuable lesson.If you ever see a director resign and sell their stock on market the next day.Get the hell out as quick as you can.

Anyway guess I'm a long term holder cant see the point of spending 15 bucks to get back 9.95.It would be too much trouble to try explain my accountant anyway.

Good luck to all holders.

I state my sentiment as hold for the above reasons LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $112.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.24 $1.18 $1.178M 951.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6200 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 1684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.