I do so hope that papers, transcripts of some of the...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I do so hope that papers, transcripts of some of the presentations, discussions are released of this conference are released.
    Especially Steve Riddle's Key Note Presentation and of Supply Dynamics in the next session. Did you see in the latest Ben Kramer Miller article on SYR "plot" on Spherical "control" that Ben made an aside reference to Asbury's with it's technical knowhow, contacts, etc was preparing to go into spherical production too ?
    Asbury and Steve have been very quiet of late. No interviews, comments from Steve coming out. Have you noticed no Graphite blurbs on Investorintel either other than Robin Bromley cash for commenting on Warwick Grigor and GraphENE ?

These Conferences have had a tendency to offer really interesting, up to date insights into the Graphite Sector but then to not release the Discussion papers during or after as Freedom of Information. No you have to pay the $5grand subscription to IM to get such info. Further apparently the Participants and also Attendees seem to be contracted to maintain secrecy of what is said. IM appears to have Copyright over any journalist, blogger, whatever.
    Oh no doubt we'll get Brad Boyle and Triton issue it's Presentation, Power Point, Slide Show to the ASX but that's NOT Graphite Sector Issue "update" like the first and second Sessions are offering. The IM "experts" in session 2 on Flake Pricing and Market projections, will that be released or be ca$h for comment?

I find it particularly amusing a JOKE or is the word ironic? that Brad Boyle is going on stage on the 8th of December to talk about "Challenges raising Funds" and "Vertical Integration" when
    firstly Triton Rights Issue/CR is not finalised paid into, deemed success or failure until the 17th of December as Judgement Day.

secondly Brad no doubt is going to spin his vertical integration as providing ca$hflow next year mid 2016. Yet the Market is as yet not been informed of any of the practicalities of the JV Expanded Graphite Plant. No production projection, no cost or revenue projections, no reassurance to the Market that YXGC is not of the same ilk as Hegdo [whatever] of Lamboo INFAMY .

No that's all "Commercial Confidentiality" according to the Tonners. They're relying on Brad, he's a lawyer you know, to guide their TONtanic .

Anyhow maybe such details of the signed bottom line JV agreement will be announced before this 8th December conference?
    maybe there will be a Market Indication that the Rights Issue will be fully subscribed to and TON finance needs for the 2016 stage is secured? All this by the 8th December so Brad can hit the Stage in London with some reality/facts/justification instead of presenting conjecture, inference and innuendo, a Joke
    8th December tick,tick tock will Brad be out of luck? and a job?
    Because this is Siberia I can mention BSM and it's Stratmin/Asbury connection as THE Cash Flow 2016 DEFINITE of the Headline Act in this Conference.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.