IM Graphite Conference | December 2015, page-36

1. 2,672 Posts.
    "So full circle back to my original point. I think these Asbury plants are a front for carbon black production."

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/papers/26262476

Scroll to bottom. Click on the "Product #" for the 'graphite, flakes, natural' - any of them will do. You'll get the below page. Pay special attention to the % "carbon basis". All of them 99%. Not higher.

Capture.JPG

Click on the EC Number in the right corner. Doesn't matter which product - they all lead to the same place. Here -

Blacks. And expanded in differing degrees - i suspect because expanded precursor G can have a degree of combustibility which is actually beneficial. What's the size of the carbon black market? There are lots of different 'blacks' fyi.

All graphite investors have been lied to. Natural has been substituted for synthetics already by the big players, and the kindergarten children on this ASX are focused on spherical graphite. The deals are mostly done by the established carbon players already while the ignorant where deflected down the yellow brick road of their spherical dreams.

Who cares about spherical?

Not anyone at my 'altitude'. I can assure you that. Most of them are sitting back and laughing actually.

My problem is that I never really found this 'joke' funny.
    Last edited by Tylemahos: 07/08/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.