Duke, Help me understand. I thought you were really understood...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Duke,

Help me understand. I thought you were really understood the graphite market. Asbury Graphite price you quote is for 25 pounds or kilos so do you assume they sell all their customer Sri Lanka graphite at this internet price? If they do they have to be a extreely profitable company. Do you believe a company like Asbury is able to purchase Sri Lankan Graphite at market price and sell volume at this internet price? I assume you will ask yourself why is Bogala Lanka Graphite company not so profitable if you believe market prices are 10,000/ ton? I assume you want to own share in Asbury Graphite since you believe this graphite company is extremely profitable. Help me mate understand why you believe Sri Lankan Graphite is the best investment? I must be missing something. I want to and like to get rich like you and invest in the best graphite companies.

I and the followers need facts as to why Sri Lankan graphite are good investments. Please help us understand. We are open to your listening to your facts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.