EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Im gunna be rich, page-3

1. 18,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Dude, You deserve it. You are one of the longtermers and anyone that stuck with Eden deserves to end up in a garden of Eden. Rich is a relative term. The Packers or the Murdochs probably would not feel rich if they owned all of EDE on the other hand EDE has the potential to make many of those holding now quite comfortable financially. The decision to make is when to start using the financial benefits of holding EDE. The timeline will vary for each of us. No point in being the richest man in the cemetery.

No bit troll will shake my EDE loose either but I will share the benefits along the line as I choose. Instead of trading for freebies and increasing my holding I am happy now to trade the relative values and sip the cream. Opportunities like this are few and far between.

I believe two things about this stock. The first is that it has a product with a great future. The second is that it is subjected to share price manipulation in what I consider a corrupted share trading system and volatility is encouraged within that system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.008K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 217634783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9845587 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.