BCD 0.00% 3.5¢ bcd resources nl

Anyone keen to join me in throwing $5 each into a kitty and plan...

1. 247 Posts.
    Anyone keen to join me in throwing $5 each into a kitty and plan to make a takeover bid in say....... about three weeks time?

Ya gotta laugh. I must, anyway - otherwise berating myself for stuff out of my control would be destructive.
    LOL (more a snigger really).

The way things are, those that are considering cost averaging would do well to wait a little longer.
    I admire your courage if you doubled up in the past couple of months and can fully empathise with those that have.

Maybe someone is managing to manipulate the price down to later wipe out all the sell lines that have been smashed to (prima facie) ridiculously cheap levels, on some knowledge that a real turnaround is possible.

Maybe it is Mr Market genuinely getting scared off, remembering tho' that for every seller there is a buyer!

I have now lost confidence completely in the ability of management to resurrect this mongrel dog and am relying on the potential of a strengthening gold price to provide a worthwhile margin.
    What can be done regarding management's reluctance to inform shareholders is anyone's guess. Previous posts mentioning a requirement for changing of the guard were spot on.

Maybe, I've been shaken out of the tree and am helping the mystery strategist!

Good luck beacers - whatever your strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.