GBM 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm gold ltd

pad, I like your optimistic view, and hope your longer term...

1. 78 Posts.
    pad, I like your optimistic view, and hope your longer term outlook is fulfilled. firdy, you and I have been pretty supportive of GBM, but sadly I must say I have just about given up hope for anything positive short/medium term, and doubt now the chances for long term survival. Pity, as really considered this company had the potential to do well, notwithstanding my previously posted concerns about some management issues. Hope I am wrong, as don't intend to sell in any sell off on monday. I am only writing this as don't believe there is anyway my comments on here are going to affect the share price in any way whatsover, so no ramp up/down under-tones intended! Good luck to all faithful holders.
    Interested to know the background of the new poster here curious99 who just joined in June and has only posted 4 comments, all GBM last 3 days and all pertinent to the announcement today? Strange, wonder what the motives could be? My imagination is going into over-drive. Strange there were also some 'very new' 'TradeMe' members on NZ auction site suddenly bidding on the ingot auctions as soon as they were listed and before GBM made the ASX announcement about the auctions. Wonder if there is a connection? (They sold all 5 ingots they listed on TradeMe, but only listed 1 of the remaining 5 on eBay, and that sold 29th aug for AUD2650, no feedback posted yet from either buyer or seller.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.