GBM 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm gold ltd

Well done firdy!Not sure if I am feeling better after reading...

1. 78 Posts.
    Well done firdy!
    Not sure if I am feeling better after reading this, or maybe it's the Sav Blanc soothing the pain from the last few days.
    Still concerned by issues here, as prev written. But still a holder, and optimistic of good outcome when the dust clears.
    I reckon Capitulation Day may have just about hit us, but won't know until we have benefit of hindsight. One thing is for sure, the market WILL eventually go UP!
    Keep up the good work firdy, good to hear from those with the persistence to keep trying to contact companies for answers to concerns.
    ps. Still like to know what they have done with the 'buckets full of Gold' they reported were visible last year? (Wasn't fools (sic) gold was it?) They reported 23oct07 rock chip surveys up to 1450g/t, on level 1. What happened to the old 'pick & shovel' method, even just to get a few oz to provide some cash flow- or is this 'pick & shovel' stuff 'staff perks' :(
    Oh well, back to the Sav Blanc, Marlborough, & very nice you Aussie readers take note!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.