ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

I'm back. I was temporarily suspended for profanity but it was...

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    I'm back. I was temporarily suspended for profanity but it was an acronym which only suggested the profanity. Anyway, do the crime, serve the time...

I have a had a very interesting week and a half observing this 'pump and dump'.

To be honest - and hey, I'm no expert - looking at the chart it appears that the SP has settled around the 0.03+ mark. Perhaps this was a pump and correction. Perhaps the market has re-evaluated the worth of the company. I am prepared to be proven otherwise on this, but maybe a market cap of around 40 million is more like it.

It has certainly improved the status of my portfolio and yes I am still holding, although I would not call myself a diehard. Never sold out although maybe I should have. I am in this game for the long term (accidentally invested in a purely iron ore company though, ha ha) and yes I already have a job - no time to do the research and all the crazy stuff that goes with buying and selling on margins of 0.1 cent. But I admire those that can and do.

By the way, jdarko - get the beers in bro! I specifically recall you posting this is what you would do if the SP went above 4c today... which I believe it did! :-P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.36K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 802145 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 706594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.