IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

i'm impressed, page-13

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi winning10 bagger.From the webcast, the meeting imo was pretty typical of a small cap shareholder briefing and I have been to quite a few. The attendance compared to a lot of small companies was quite good. Refreshing imo to have such an array of professionals presenting for our at this stage small company. They are focussed on the science that will ultimately decide success or otherwise, rather than dispensers of spin.

In terms of the attendance its relevant that most shareholders of this company are likely to be working mum and dads or retirees with a small holding right around Australia. So its difficult and maybe not viable to personally attend. There is bound to be stacks that availed themselves of the webcast as I did and this is one of the best small cap presentations I have had the pleasure of seeing. In terms of questions they did imo what I expected. They presented in a way as to explain the issues without the need to go through possibly dozens of questions put to them prior to the meeting.They prioritised imo. We need to take into account they are showcasing the company and its their job do do us shareholders proud in terms of the core business. I believe they did that. What the market thinks day by day is another matter. IMO its mainly traders churning shares in fairly low volume that is driving the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.