APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

i'm in for the long haul but......., page-15

1. 635 Posts.
    Link,
    don't cry.

I was not saying that APG were going under.
    What I was saying was that in the current climate, there will be many resource companies who will as getting access to cash is very difficult.

Those that do have a cornerstone investor have an advantage as they can tap into cash. However, if this investor decides to move on, then the risk magnifies.

This comment was in contrast to your outlandish statement that BHP NEEDS APG! I think you need to take a look at BHP's history in throwing some play money around until one comes off. Having owned APG shares from around 2000 to 2006, I do now a little about the company and MT. Interestingly, I think I sold out at higher prices.

They wil contnue to do placements, but this is further dilutionary, particularly as the SP continues to fall.

The other think I have learned in this market, is that market has a fair idea about what a company is worth.

getting a plant to capacity with no issues is very capital intensive, and invariably throws up some little problems along the way.

As I said, I do not believe they are going under, and I admire the management team for not having 6 people on the board and running the admin area on the smell of an oily rag.

I am just providing an opinion and an argument as to why APG need BHP more than BHP need APG.

You're obviously very emotional as to try and discredit someone for simply making an opinion is not what this forum is about.

Good luck to holders (particularly those that have been faithful to APG over the years).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.