GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Intensive campaign to forum posters? Not likely! You want them...

1. 254 Posts.
    Intensive campaign to forum posters? Not likely! You want them to have something for you - or those who will buy big if they are convinced??? Although I do expect some more good news announced to us, don't expect the small holders to do any thing different with it as what they have done with the RPS report and other good news in the past, getting the sp back close to where it started by dumping when it spikes and manipulate it in the days following. Ony way to stop that is to bring in the deeper pockets

Direct work on brokers and instows is what I had imagined what was meant by "intensive campaign" and then culminating in the roadshow like they did last time in Sydney & Melbourne - I did not visualise it meaning producing daily announcements to pander to the quick buck manipulators and to placate us.

They did not say they would get the oppys over the line, they said:

"when Market Capital reacts to genuinely reflect the underlying value of GDN assets and prospects, it would be reasonable to look forward to a well subscribed exercise take up of the listed options prior to the expiry date..."

I suppose that means if the market does not react to demonstrated value as they hope, then the oppys obviously won't make it and if the market does then directors conclude they obviously will make it - simple really - not rocket science.

DYOR MOHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.