I have zero problems with it. I have an issue with the fact...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have zero problems with it. I have an issue with the fact many, not just the NIAA, of these organisations already exist. Utilise them properly. The NIAA has an indigenous CEO, reporting to an indigenous MP. However, I would like to see more than 22% indigenous representation over the 1300-odd employees.

You are admitting these bodies don't work. In federal government they don't work, in parliament, in the various state and territory governments they don't work, the advisory body in the department of education doesn't work, nor healthcare.

The problem is not ideas, suggestions or voice. It's implementation. The government is responsible for all these things already. Honestly, what makes you believe throwing another one on top will all of a sudden kick them into gear? They are the problem!

Anyway, it's lucky we live in (somewhat of) a democracy. You do you. For me, I won't be made to feel guilty for governments inadequacies when it comes to using what you have at your disposal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.