Tapdancer,If you are in favour of voice, treaty and truth as per...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Tapdancer,

If you are in favour of voice, treaty and truth as per the Uluru Statement then you should vote yes. If you arent in favour of one or more of the above then you should vote.

Many people from both sides deflect and deceit. Others have reasonable view points and good debate, including the maligned Scott.

My favourite deflection and deceit comes from Albo himself when he says this is just about the voice and its a 'modest' change. He will not answer the question if his party will pursue Commonwealth treaties - now why is that. If he says yes it likely upset the no supporters. If he says no it will upset the yes voters. His party has a position and he won't divulge, I think you will be able to figure it out. Truth is the Marakatta Commission which is not part of the referendum however is party of the Labor plans, its in the Labor budget even. Would Labor put it in the budget if they don't plan to progress from Voice to Treaty to Truth? Albo says he is committed to all 3 parts of the Uluru Statement.

The Uluru Statement includes such things as
    Treaty would be the vehicle to achieve self-determination, autonomy and self-government and the establishment of a truth commission, reparations, a financial settlement (such as seeking a percentage of GDP), the resolution of land, water and resources issues.

For those will say I'm a conspiracy theorist please listen to Albo himself - https://www.abc.net.au/listen/programs/radionational-breakfast/anthony-albanese-on-housing-and-the-voice/102676892

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.