VYS 1.52% 32.5¢ vysarn limited

i'm in

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well what can I say about this company that hasn't been said before. After doing some research on mhm the last few days I'm in @ 60 cents for the long road ahead.

MHM has so much going for it the salt slag plant will only become bigger, once we get the ok and then we get the overseas plants up and running look out here we come.

The things I like about MHM are that they will self fund all exploration project. From profits it creceived from the salt slag plants which will minimise share holders dilution. The management are dedicated to MHM and are also stable. At full capacity the plant income will be pre-tax $8.6 million per annum not bad I think.

Also the Silicoa project has a lot going for it, that alone is worth 20-40 cents + and theres more. Copper, Gold, Nickel and Iron ore all in Tasmanis. how much is all that worth to us alone??

I was in a company that sold its gold mine in Lake Victoria gold fields for a nice profit. We have a jv in the same gold fields that is also good news to the share holders of MHM.

Any way I'm happy that I got in today as I think that the future is all good for us. The techology we have in the salt slag is out of this world, and soon to become around the world.

Good luck to all that hold MHM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $7.165K 22.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70000 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 6499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.