VYS 0.00% 33.0¢ vysarn limited

Personally I think most of us do not give a toss about the...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Personally I think most of us do not give a toss about the proposed gold exploration and exploration in Tassie. As that is ladden with far more risk that the recycling plants.

I am purely in this play due to them...

1) Already making a good income during the upgrade of the plant. Proving the process is a GOER.

2)They have nearly completed the upgrade and will make 8.6 mil pa being probable, not maybe.

3) The process is partnered with Alcoa and has huge world wide potential.

4) They have taken the steps to have plants abroad and they own 100% of the rights OS.

The rest is higher risk exploration stuff that I am simply not interested in. If they announced the sale of all the rest tomorrow (Depending on the price) I would probably load on up. As I do not like a company to 'initially' be too diversified- it often sucks up our profits.

If the a RIO or BHP then it a different matter- stick to what you know first. Then broaden out into other investments is my Motto. Look at many startups and a huge percentage of the successful made it so from one source intially. Then years later they diversify. It like Maccas selling their Salad- I do not like it. Yet the very few do.

I am in it for the recycling profits only. If something goes wrong with that- which is now not probable. Then I am out.

Full steam ahead with Alu recycing plants and leave others as underlying assets or sell them...IMO.

I think shareholders would prefer they sold the other assets for 10s of millions and had the cash in bank. The SP would be double.

My 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $6.677K 20.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1501 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 72358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.