IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

i'm in, page-17

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I am amazed that general market conditions doesn't appear to be seen as a key factor in sp decline. The focus seems to be to knock the stock or management. The reality is that when stocks are in a non revenue developmental stage the market decides what the sp will be at any given time. market sentiment imo is the key driver and only news can beat the prevailing general market sentiment.

At the moment imo its not a stock specific thing but a market thing and only news will change that. Many stocks are being hammered today. A stock I was interested in has dropped nearly 8% today even though there has not been any stock specific reason for that to occur. Its just the big bear wailing the market down. We are at the mercy of the market but I will bide my time and wait for the hopefully good news.

By the way imo the person that would want the company to be most successful financially would be the CEO Martin Rogers given he is the number one shareholder and has therefore most to gain. Better to have such a position where the CEO has a HUGE incentive for success lol.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $1.351M 3.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16911 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 154170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.