IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

i'm in, page-27

1. 3,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    "To prove that SP is going to be around these levels, hava look at DNDN chart before it got fda approval."

I agree isplicer...the ignorance is sickening! To think that Prima Biomed will perform the same way that Dendreon did pre FDA approval is just crazy!

- Dendreon was the pioneer of the technology, and therefore had much greater inherent risks associated with it. They paved the way for PRR to learn from them and prosper, and also made it much easier to gain peer and community acceptance, as well as easier to get funds.

- CVac, according to statistical analysis and IMHO, is a superior product to Provenge.

- CVac can be used on many different cancers.

- CVac is ahead of any of its very few rivals in the race to produce a vaccine for ovarian cancer. (Not that it matters too much - see above point)

- And most importantly...Prima Biomed will begin treating patients for multiple cancer types by the end of this year, well before Ph III has even started, let alone results due!!!

In light of this...and many other factors, how many of you really think PRR will still be an Australian Company by the time Dubai results start rolling in???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.