GW1 7.69% 3.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

i'm in

1. 595 Posts.

Some points:

- Market cap is currently $3.6m
    - They have debt of $25m
    - They expect to receive $14m from Campaign 8 (I assume all costs are either already paid or included in the debt figure)
    - They are now in campaign 9, half of the ore has already been mined and again, I assume these related costs for this half have already been paid or included in the debt figure.
    - Remaining mine costs will be lower than previous campaigns given they are not developing and also going for the more easily accessible ore
    - Campaign 9 will proces more ore than before (100,000t)

Can they mine their way out of debt? The company is not clear on the cash / debtor / stock position. If they have already incurred costs for half of campaign 9, and they are waiting the $14m from 8 coming in, plus they are reducing the cost per tonne for the remaining half of campaign 9, then they may just do this. A lot of factors will affect the final outcome though.

If they have a few mill of cash at the mo, then receive $14m NSR from campaign 8, then say $16m from campaign 9 (roughly based on increase in amount of ore mined and increase in recoveries) what will the net positon be after other costs? I understand that there can be some delay in receiving payments.

Further points:

- Their net asset position at 31 December was $25m even after heavy asset write downs
    - This included liquid assets: cash of $4m, debtors of $3m and stock of $11m
    - They have mine property worth $14m after depreciation
    - They have plant and equipment worth $12m after depreciation
    - They have a project which is in the books at $9m but with a npv of $325m
    - They hold several valuable tenements
    - A sub holder has released a change in holdings notice- indicating that they have finished selling

Still quite risky as we don't know what the balance sheet looks like currently, but I would've thought if the company was going under it would've happened in March. If they keep reducing their debt to a point where it is almost gone this will be worth so much more than $3.6m

Last Close Price When Posted: $0.012 | Last Close Price: $0.012 | Percent Change Since Posted: No Change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $4.38K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121183 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.