NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I'm In.., page-11

1. 1,774 Posts.
    haha now thats a whole new way of doing technical analysis. stick to that and bit of voodoo magic and who knows you may win the lottery sometime lol

anyone else reading this, just read my first comment, NEA is a falling knife. so don't bother talking about where the lowest price is or will be 'cause nobody knows and there is DEFINITELY no indication that it has bottomed, but there definitely will be one and it will involve a lot more volume than what your seeing traded now. if i was a guessing/betting man which I'm not, as I follow up price/volume momentum, I would say that the 36 is likely to be retested again and if you see the same solid level of support there then you could say hey the worst may be over, but it's definitely not racing up quickly anytime soon will either test where the big money support support is again or need to consolidate in a longish sideways range whilst they sort out whatever they're working through before you see an equivalent move up. or down if things go t*ds up
    Last edited by trythree: 12/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.