ICG 16.7% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

By doing research and taking a risk. One starting point is XEC....

1. 1,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    By doing research and taking a risk. One starting point is XEC. My plan is to have 20 stocks from the bottom of the barrel. 6 will bomb, 6 will tread water and 6 will go 3-10 bags and a couple will fly. The proviso is you still have to do a lot of research to sort the outright dogs from potential. ICG is 4 bags now. I have 10 stocks currently. 4 are in suspension, 2 of which have the receivers in. 1 will die and the other one I have 10M long term oppies which if they restructure will come back to be in the money. One is in the process of a RTO, The other has twice the share price in cash.
    I have ICG and another very similar in Chile, there are 2 lithium shocks of which one has disruptive technology and two others that are currently trading at half their cash values. Just quiet achievers.
    I found a couple more the other day and there was not one stock that I held that could sell as all were ready to pop.

The share that is doing the RTO came on the horizon looking like a mongrel and at one stage it was. But they had just gotten rid of the entrenched BOD and replaced them with a high profile set of achievers. I asked why and chased the chatter and found a forum that was giving away more than it should be. And I brought big at 0.1 cents.

Another way is to find someone that is getting into the groove and follow them but not blindly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.581K 511.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 905861 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1503941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.