KAL 0.00% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

im in, page-13

1. 14,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    oasisman it is important to make a trading plan up, and stick to it.

If you had, you could have sold at a higher level and rebought.

It doesnt always work to do that, but at lease you have a plan to stick to.

I think we have a great stock that is massively undervalued now, and the next few months should see that realised

I dont blame martis for his exit, he was a bit enthusiastic in his projections, but then the market turned against us. We all have to protect our hard earned money, before keeping face to all on a forum.

From here, I think we saw traders and quick buck people exit today, so I say good riddance, more stability will come into the price.

And if the dow and USD tanks, gold stocks should be a little better off than most as the pog will rise to over $1000, which it certainly should

I openly admit I sold lately, and rebought at 16.5c (only 145,000 shares) on the heads.
    I will buy more each month when I get paid and increase the number of shares I hold.

I have a 3 year target to hold, as I want to buy a new bigger house in that time, so I hope to see kal 50c, 1.00, 2.00, who knows in that time. But if I keep adding to it each month over the time, and through profits from other trades, well thats better than any ING account...

Of course if things go pear shaped and I am not happy with the course the company is taking, then I wil lexit, as per my plan

But I like what I see, can see most gold stocks with many times the market cap of kal, and know patience is required.

Cheers,
    Wilson!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $3.421K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3921 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.