KAL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

I dont want to rain on anyone elses parade but some gold stocks...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    I dont want to rain on anyone elses parade but some gold stocks butt are kicking arse in the recent pullback. EQI DOM. When I saw the assays from this mob I thought.........yeah...and? Iv'e been around for a while including living in Kalgoorlie for nearly 9 years. You guys are correct Gold is going to move and soon. Ok Im a downramping nasty nasty man and you all know this stock is a rocket and you are going to cash in. Look I hope you do, no skin off my back but just do this one thing: Watch say SBM over the next fortnight and see what happens and compare with KAL.

I have nothing to gain from watching this stock decrease in value and I truely hope its a 5 bagger for you. More likely as this vehicle stagnates check out DOM SBM and EQI(I used to work for Simon Lee and Nick Giogetta when they had EQI). If you root around waiting for this to move and then produce you will have lost the gains that are coming in the next 6 months............I have put the slide rule over KAL and it doesnt cut it. I wont be arguing the point I just dropped into the Forum and wont be returning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.531M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $24.52K 981.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 325665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.