PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hey BK2409... hope you are travelling well...Interesting yeah.....

1. 810 Posts.
    Hey BK2409... hope you are travelling well...

Interesting yeah.. we have known for a while that another acquisition close buy was being negotiated and it appears that it could be a fairly significant one at that, which must up the ante somewhat in terms of our "commanding land position" in Ann Mason.

Interesting statement about the pre-agreed price to buy out the mineral rights (with no residual royalties) within 2 years if PMH at its discretion agree to do so.

Almost gives me the sense that there is an expectation that someone is going to break ground in the area within that timeframe, and as such PMH want to make sure they have an agreed price and rights... what do others think?

There is still as I understand a bit of earth there still up for grabs, hence likely the secrecy over price etc. PMH themselves have said that it is competitive and rapidly developing environment - which is neat given the size of its interest now.

In terms of what happens next? Lets field for thoughts! Anyone?

Do you still have NCC? Haven't checked in to see what's happening with them for a while - although I see that Telkwa have rebranded and are still confident of their piece of ground next door.

Thanks all, under the gun at the moment - not thinking totally straight... Cheers, DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.