AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi kwaidanI think I know more about this company than the market...

1. 5,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17580
    Hi kwaidan

I think I know more about this company than the market or some analysts

That "arrogant' one who posted that was likely me. So for good measure, and because of my arrogance, I'll say it again - I think I know more about this company than the market or some analysts.

You see kwaidan, this comment was made from the perspective of a longer term "value investor", not as a trader, which I have made clear numerous times than I am not. I do not claim to know more about the markets - that is a quite different beast. I do not speculate the what and when of share price movement - I don't know and don't claim to know; I am neither technical analyst nor trader.

My point at the time re markets would have been that much of the market consists of traders (half of them robotic!) with little knowledge of or interest in company fundamentals - it's simply a case of follow and trade the technicals. Sometimes perhaps it's a case of create the technicals.

My comment on analysts (and I didn't mean technical analysts) was prompted by some instances of sloppy research and inaccuracies that I had come across in some commentary on the company.

I've said it before but I'll say it again - my confidence is based on extensive research of this company and therefore I am comfortable with my investment. I note, but am not dissuaded by a drop in shareprice if the fundamentals haven't changed. I'm here to share research and offer genuine opinion, NOT because I am trying to ramp.

LOL, given my confessed cluelessness about short term share price movement plus the fact that I'm a woman... now that would be real arrogance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.366K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60283238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.