AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

No disrespect intended Hottod, as I said, I read and have a...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    No disrespect intended Hottod, as I said, I read and have a great deal of time for your posts/research.

But I don't as easily swallow the endless "POH's going to be making $1m a week from Elixia alone" type ramps that HAVE perpetuated hereabouts.

My point was and still is, correctly i believe, that the market has spoken, the ramps calling for 50c+ etc based on the millionaires some posters claimed were buying Orbis's 40m shares were wrong. You can claim to know more, be smarter than etc but ultimately I trade the market as it is, not my own (overblown?) sense of righteousness. Still we agree on one thing we're both here because we see the potential of the co.

As far as trading styles go, stick with what you know, me I'll be happy to buy BACK twice as many POH traders as I sold at 23+ at some stage purely for having followed MY system and the charts.

Whichever way you look at it anyone who says they are happy to have held all the way from 12c to 25c and back again without taking the opportunity to double their holdings for the same outlay or even generate some spending money for their family is probably defending their inability to trade the stock than an actual desire set in concrete, after all even you want to make money on this stock I presume?
    (And yes i understand a "love" for a Co. like I said I've been "in" here longer than most.)

As far as you being a woman.... ? so? If you're suggesting that somehow I've slagged you off or inferred anything based on that ...you're WRONG. I've never mentioned it and wouldn't. And if you want others to applaud you just because you're a woman I'd suggest you don't. You clearly work to hard and too intelligently to have to fall back on that crutch.

I rate your posts/research on the basis of content and quality and nothing else, particularly not who or what you are. Perhaps you're sensitive about it?

Either way while you're happy with having missed an opportunity to double your holdings for $40 in brokerage there will be a few here that would have loved to have done just that even if they'd never admit it let alone be prepared to cross to the dark side I clearly inhabit.

If i need to be "wrong" to have doubled my exposure for the brokerage then so be it. I'm happy to be arrogantly "wrong".

After all its not as if I haven't been posting the same chart since the time orbis stared exiting.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.