AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

i'm looking forward to a "grey day", page-4

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    TL - we are getting close to an enterprise value (SP minus cash) of $100 million. Perhaps the question that not enough holders are asking is do they believe the enterprise is worth $100 - 115 million.

The answer for me is a categorical no - the business is worth so much more. I don't want to post the long list of near term winners as it's been done so many times before.

I have said my piece on sales, and although I think sales are vitally important, they are separate to the main game which we all know, however the linkage between the two is management's ability to execute. The concern the market has, has got to be faith in delivering, but this goes against public knowledge of a sales agent being deployed, as such goes against a commonsense notion - why do they employ a team if they ain't close?

POH mgt are not being rewarded for their honesty. They were honest about sales being flat ahead of results, and the market hits them, then they are price sensitive honest about their Neura Therpuetik appointment and what - a shrug of the shoulders from the market.

These SP days are numbered, however it requires a collective effort which we all know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.366K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60283238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.