VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

i'm lost for words

1. 18,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    I'm lost for words to describe the VPG situation. I thought at 10c and 10.5c it was a traders dream price range. I bought at 10c and placed 95% back on the market at 11c in the belief that it would get taken out in a week. 5000 freebies and some petty cash, it seemed a good idea at the time and it has worked numerous times in the past. My sell order was reduced to 10.5c but expired after three weeks when I was number 7 in the queue.

I replaced the order a week ago and it is now 64 in the queue. Will it get there?

It has been too risky to try to buy or sell at the open or closing auction as there is mostly a last minute bid that changes the indicative price.

The sell side at 10.5c keeps getting stacked up and the buyers at 10c seem to remain about the same in number even though there are a lot of sales at 10c being made.

So I'm lost for words to describe the trading position regarding VPG. I'm lost for ideas regarding the stock. I'll ignore it for the next month and hope it sorts itself out. The fundamentals are not changed, maybe they will dominate the action in a few weeks time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.