OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

im lost, page-14

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Having put the "Harry Hammer Mill" expectation out there in the market with the word "shortly" is turning into a mistake.

Why put yourself under that sort of pressure when you are just beginning to step up from 400kg/hr to 25t/hr?

Maybe the cynic would say because you want to lift the share price in order to get a good CR away. Well they certainly did that but they'll have to wear the consequences of letting down the market if the results don't come out soon.

The MD has already flagged that they would start small..... 1,000oz per month was a figure quoted but the market just glossed over this statement in favour of making its own outlandish back of the envelop predictions. The company can't be blamed for that. The market was told in the fire-side chat what end of the scale initial expectations should be pitched at. Whatever announcement eventually gets put out I'm sure the market will overly react either way and focus on one single number, the headline grade, but that is the least reliable number to base an investment in this company on as we don't know how selective the mining will have be in the early days/months. The test will be 6 months/12 months for the real investors if there are even any here. Judging by the number of thumbs up for posts containing AISC estimates for Cascavel based on completely flawed comparisons I not sure if we have many here. This stock was far more attractive as an under the radar boutique gold miner at a $60 million valuation than it is now as a high profile retailer stock with almost double that value. Too much pressure, too much visibility riding on the back of the company now so without timely and accurate disclosures the price suffers or becomes more realistic, depending on how you want to look at it. When I see hazy disclosures from a company and excessive announcements containing non-core information or information which is already priced in, I get very suspicious. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.