Hi worzel I think the point is that when a problem is pointed...

1. 25,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi worzel
    I think the point is that when a problem is pointed out in any forum then the wider community becomes more aware and also joins in trying to get change
    When you write to a politician these days you will rarely get a proper response, usually all you get is a form letter which does not address the problem

In earlier times families normally talked a lot, and stories and experiences would be handed down from parents to children, this happens very little these days so how are the young going to learn
    It does not mean that what was done before is the correct action but it is another viewpoint and you can base today's actions on things that worked previously

Although there has been vast moves forward in technology the bottom line is still the same and work practices can be repeated with the help of new technology, basically they are still doing the same as we did 50 years ago but it is quicker and easier with all the new toys available now.

We still have to work and we have to look to the future, but standards in almost all things have also fallen dramatically, when I look at the standard of almost all workers trade or profession I do not see the same degree of commitment or skill, but there is more interest in payday and how much money they can acquire.
    Even with the new toys they still cannot match the skills which are now being lost

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.