MEU 0.00% 4.7¢ marmota limited

I'm not convinced, page-4

1. 9,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    MEU is the only company l have on my Triple Threat Ultimate Buy Recommendation list. My rationale is that (1) we have widespread and confirmed bonanza gold grades. (2) We have a financial windfall in the form of Uranium assets. (3) We also have exceptional REE potential which is not even factored into the share price.

I am totally convinced that we will have a $500,000,000 market capitalisation minimum before too long. MEU is a no brainer multibagger option that is so likely to bring those who go long and stay head strong an inter-generational wealth creating opportunity. Those who do not believe need to snap out of it before it is too late for them.

The upside is further enhanced by having King Colin (KC) at the helm. He is a fully committed leader who has plenty of skin in the game. He will protect his shareholding and will protect shareholders. I had a chance conversation with KC about a month ago amd have been accumulating ever since. He knows what he is doing and l am so impressed.

In my opinion, MEU is going to buck the global equity turmoil trend. Our current market capitalisation is unsustainable and can realistically only go north from here. The re-rating is only beginning and has a long way to go.

If you are looking to buy an early 2022 Xmas present, then look no further. Happy days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.