AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Concise and hard to disagree with, I’m really beginning to...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Concise and hard to disagree with, I’m really beginning to question what value the board have provided in the past year or more. The remuneration of executives is highly disproportionate to AJX size, revenue and profitability particularly wrt to our chairman - his address last year and the paper thin justification for past remuneration is looking embarrassing at this stage - the new package is equally unjustifiable. There are independent reports available to those looking outlining what executives in ASX300 companies and larger are typically paid and as even an executive chair GR would be in the upper quartiles, does that seem right? Salary is one component how confident are we that other benefits/expenses are fully taken into account? What value are the other board members really bringing, where is the sector and business expertise and track record needed to drive this stage of the company? Indeed, where are the Australian directors as required by law? They’ve had months to find them.

I can’t begin to describe my frustration with what appears to be an excellent venture with exciting prospects dragging a bloated, expensive and misaligned executive team along with it, barely keeping its head above water from the fiscal burden they represent. What’s even more maddening is that GR has a huge shareholding and stands to gain the most, it just appears that he doesn’t have the confidence to let go a little and allow the right expertise to take the reigns!

Obviously I’m a little jaded and this may skew my opinion, but I’m yet to hear a cogent counter argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.